Your allergies can be triggered anytime, especially if you are not aware of what factors can trigger them. Aside from seeking medical care, here are some strategies you can do to reduce your exposure to any allergy triggers, especially during the spring season:
- Do not go outside and stay indoors as much as possible during windy days.
- Do not dry your laundry outside since pollen can stick to towels and sheets.
- Avoid lawn mowing, weed pulling, and other gardening chores that stir up allergens.
- Remove clothes that you have worn outside and take a shower to rinse pollen from your skin and hair.
- Wear a facemask when you do outside chores and visit an internal medicine doctor in Matawan, New Jersey right away if your allergy worsens.
Here at Vijay Patel, MD, a Family Clinic in New Jersey, we prioritize the health and safety of our patients. Our office is devoted to medical excellence delivered with compassion which aims to improve healthcare for the population at large.
We offer the convenience, quality, and confidence of a reputable provider that you and your family can trust for a lifetime. We strive to make your experience beneficial, productive, and reassuring to your general health and well-being. Our most important objective is to treat you from the inside out.
Please do not hesitate to visit our clinic anytime. We are always ready to serve you.